The Boss Bride Wedding Creation Course
The Boss Bride Wedding Creation course is walking you, step-by-step, through our proven framework to show you how to manage your own wedding planning journey. Not only are you getting all the tips and secrets to help you save some cash but your getting the organizational tools to help you stay organized. We’re getting you to a better place so you can spend less time being a frazzled hot mess and more time checking things off like the total rockstar you are!
The course is full of valuable information, advice, tips, resources, checklists, swipe files, diagrams, infographics, templates and step by step guidance to help you plan your dream wedding. Some of the lessons include:
- Know what to do when and in the correct order so you are not wasting valuable time.
- Learn how to choose your guest count based on our guest calculation formula so that you are not inviting too many guests.
- Learn how to choose colors and themes so that you have a consistent look to your wedding from start to finish.
- Learn how to choose the best venue for your needs so that you under or overestimate your spacial needs.
- Get an understanding of the process in planning with all of the organizational tools and essential timelines so that you can stay on track.
- Learn how to talk to your vendors and understand the contracts so that you do not have to worry about service providers being late or not showing up.
- Learn all of the budget saving tips and strategies for each vendor and area so that you you are not overcharged with hidden fees.
- How to plan the itinerary and timelines for your rehearsal and wedding day so that your wedding runs smoothly.
- Know how to have a kid friendly wedding and we give you examples of what to say if you choose not to invite them so that you don't make friendly enemies.
- Understand different stationery options and we give you example templates of each so that your stationery communicates exactly what needs to be said.
- Get insight into finding your perfect budget and real budget examples from previous brides. We also give you all of the tools to do that so that you can save a lot of cash.
- Learn about finding the perfect wedding cake and how to cut corners on the costs.
- Learn about how to find the right entertainment for your reception and the top questions you should be asking them so that you do not book an incapable vendor.
- Get a good understanding of wedding flowers, the best ones to buy during what seasons and where to get them so that you do not blow your floral budget.
- Learn about the different transportation options and which best suits you so that no one is left behind.
- Learn about the different forms of bridesmaids dresses and groomsman attire to make sure that the style fits your wedding.
- Learn the hidden secrets to booking your hotel block so that you are no charged for unused rooms.
- Learn how to plan out your cocktail hour and what you should and should not do so that you do not blow the food and alcohol budget.
- Learn about how to choose the best type of wedding gown for your body type so you have the look you want.
- Know the specific dates you should not be considering for your wedding day and why. This will also help you save big!
- Understand where to find the best deals and make sure you are saving cash so that you can spend that money on your honeymoon instead!
Choose a style that fits you best! (STYLES only pertain to the magazine orders.)
The ELEGANCE style focuses on a clean and simple look. There are script fonts used throughout your magazine. The cover focuses on your gorgeous photos. There is a scripture or quote added as a beautiful touch if desired.
The MODERN style is an upbeat contemporary styled magazine . There are very little script fonts used and it has more of an edgy look and feel to it. Perfect for the non traditional bride!
The ROMANCE style focuses on the traditional styled magazine look. There are captions and headings on the cover that give your readers a peak inside of your big day! You also can add the UPC bar code.
Any elements from the magazines can be combined to fit your needs, just request! This just gives us an idea of what direction you want to go in.
All of our magazines follow a standard template. If you would like a custom designed magazine that will incur a $99.00 design fee.
The entire process can take up to 3-4 weeks in hand for magazines 8-20 pages magazines and 1.5 weeks for 2-4 page magazines or cards. this can vary depending on how long it takes you to approve the proof. Non magazine orders have a turn around time of 1-3 days production time.
Any magazine order that is placed in less than 4 weeks of the date that you need it will incur an additional rush fee of $75.00. (Excludes graduation magazines)
Rush orders have a production time of 1.5 weeks.